DELIVERY & PAYMENT POLICY
• All Journals post are done by registered trackable Indian Parcel Post System.
• If for any reason customer wishes to use any other mode of dispatch like speed post,courier etc.
• The postage charge will be borne by the Customer only.
• Any delay due to postage is not governed/controlled by the publisher.
• Change of address of dispatch should be intimated to STM Journals at least 2 months prior to the dispatch schedule as per the frequency by mentioning subscriber ID and the subscription ID.
• Tracking ID for the speed post will be provided to all our subscribers and the claims for the missing Journals will be entertained only with the proofs which will be verified at both the ends.
• Demand draft
• RTGS/ NEFT
• Once the order is processed, fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• Payment of GST is mandatory for all Online, and Print + Online Journals subscriptions asper Government rules, by Companies, not Covered under Educational Institutions &Research bodies.NOTE:• Cheques / Demand Draft (payment to be made in favor of Consortium eLearning Network Pvt. Ltd., payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
- Cheques / Demand Draft (payment to be made in favor of Consortium eLearning Network Pvt.Ltd payable at Delhi/NewDelhi.